Life moves pretty fast these days, and there’s no better way to keep up with it than through your mobile phone. Mobile banking and deposit is just one more way you can keep your life moving at a steady pace. Download the app today to start banking right from your phone — anytime, anywhere.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled mobile device
- Use this service in three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to the bank
- Watch the video below to learn how to access the app.
To start enjoying the convenience that mobile banking offers, simply follow the two steps listed below:
- Download the Kleberg Mobile Banking App for your device from either Apple's App Store or Google Play.
- Once download is complete you will enter your login ID and password. If you are a first-time user, click the option “I am a new user.”
If you have any questions about using mobile banking, please contact us via email at [email protected] or by calling us at 361-592-8501 (Kingsville) or 361-850-6800 (Corpus Christi).
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Kleberg Bank checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to the bank
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Select the “Transactions” tab and click “Deposit Check” to capture an image of your check for deposit
- Enter the deposit amount and the account you want to deposit your check to
- Take photos of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Get a confirmation that your deposit has been submitted
- Watch the step by step video below to learn more.
To start using mobile deposit today, simply follow these easy steps:
- Login to your online banking account with your username and password.
- Click the “Services” tab on your dashboard and select the “Review the Mobile Deposit Capture Enrollment Terms and Conditions”.
- Accept the terms and conditions by selecting the checkbox.
- Upon successful enrollment you will need to log out and then log back into your online banking account. Refreshing your log in will activate your new mobile deposit feature.
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready