Transform potential into reality with a variety of special loan programs created to help small and growing businesses. Small Business Administration (SBA) loans make funds available to businesses that might not qualify for traditional lending. These programs are backed by the government but you can count on the local, personal service you’ll only find at Kleberg.
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Loans up to $2 million
- Microloans available
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.
Kleberg Bank participates in a number of SBA Guaranteed Loan Programs, including 7(a) Loans, CDC/504 Loans, Express Loans, and more.