We are all working together to find our way through this unprecedented event. And, while we’re all focused on our health, we also realize that a large number of local business owners are equally worried about the financial wellness of their business. We want you to know that we have a team of local relationship bankers that are here to help you weather through the storm of COVID-19.
Business Loan Assistance
We are committed to helping our small business borrowers during this time. If you are facing a hardship as a result of COVID-19, and you are finding it difficult to make your regularly scheduled payments, please contact your Kleberg Bank Relationship Manager directly. We are ready to help you with a payment plan that is right for you.
Treasury Management Services
If government restrictions due to COVID-19 have limited your social interactions and your normal banking activities, we can help you bank conveniently by using our Treasury Management services. We offer a wide variety of digital banking products that can make your life easier during this time, including:
- Remote Deposit Capture: Avoid trips to the Bank by depositing checks easily and quickly from home or business using our desktop scanners.
- Merchant Services: Our merchant services partner can help you accept debit/credit card payments over the phone and expand your online service options for receiving payments.
- Positive Pay: Our system allows you to monitor check and ACH activity to prevent fraud before it hits your account.
- Direct Deposit: Eliminate paper checks and the need to go to the bank by digitally depositing funds to your employees’ accounts.
- Contact our local Treasury Management Team at (361) 595-2967.
Paycheck Protection Program
Kleberg Bank received a significant volume of applications during both rounds of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the Small Business Administration reported an overwhelming nationwide response to the program.
The Bank concluded its acceptance of applications effective Friday, June 5th, and is proud to report the successful funding of over $37.5 million in PPP loans supporting 380 small businesses and over 5,750 local jobs.
Kleberg Bank PPP loan borrowers can expect to be contacted by a Relationship Manager or Banker for assistance with the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application soon.
Economic Injury Disaster Loan
This is a loan/grant that is applied for directly from the SBA. Visit www.sba.gov for details and to see if this program would be beneficial to your business.
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.
Kleberg Bank participates in a number of SBA Guaranteed Loan Programs, including 7(a) Loans, CDC/504 Loans, Express Loans, and more.