Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
Life moves pretty fast these days, and there’s no better way to keep up with it than through your mobile phone. Mobile banking and deposit is just one more way you can keep your life moving at a steady pace. Download the app today to start banking right from your phone — anytime, anywhere.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a Financial Center
To start enjoying the convenience that mobile banking offers, simply follow the two steps listed below:
- Download the Kleberg Mobile Banking App for your device from either Apple's App Store or Google Play
- Once download is complete you will enter your login ID and password. If you are a first-time user, click the option “I am a new user.”
If you have any questions about using mobile banking, please contact us via email at online@KlebergBank.com or by calling us at 361-592-8501 (Kingsville) or 361-850-6800 (Corpus Christi).
- Mobile Deposit
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Kleberg Bank checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Select the “Transactions” tab and click “Deposit Check” to capture an image of your check for deposit
- Enter the deposit amount and the account you want to deposit your check to
- Take photos of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Get a confirmation that your deposit has been submitted!
To start using mobile deposit today, simply follow these easy steps:
- Sign into your online banking account with your user name and password
- Click the “Services” tab on your dashboard and select the “Review the Mobile Deposit Capture Enrollment Terms and Conditions”
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by selecting the checkbox
- Upon successful enrollment you will need to log out and then log back in to your online banking account. Refreshing your log in will activate your new mobile deposit feature.
For questions, simply contact our Mobile Deposit Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mobile Security
Update Your OS and Security Software
Just like your personal computer, your mobile device is susceptible to viruses and malware. That's why it's important to take the following actions to help ensure that your mobile device is secure and safe to use:
Keep Your Operating System and Applications Up-to-Date
In general, your device's application store will keep you aware of any required application updates. You can also proactively check for updates.
- For an iPhone® or iPad®, use iTunes on your desktop computer or the settings panel on your phone to check for updates.
- For an Android® mobile device, check your device settings for updates.
Watch Out for Malicious Software
Limit your risk of installing malicious software by only downloading trusted applications from an application marketplace or store.
Secure Your Phone and Your Data
Using a password or PIN and encrypting your data can prevent a criminal from taking information if your phone is lost or stolen.
Lock Your Phone
Use a password or PIN to restrict access to your phone, if your mobile device supports it. This makes it more difficult to get into your device.
Encrypt Your Data
If your mobile device supports it, use encryption (opens pop-up layer) to protect sensitive information. Your device may have a wipe function that can be triggered by password failures. You may also be able to perform a remote wipe in case your phone is stolen or lost.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.