Online Banking Info Center
- User Guides, FAQs, Learn More
Online and Mobile Banking
Introducing the New Online & Mobile Banking. Click Here To See What's New.
Want more detail with your transactions? Learn more by clicking here.
Bill Pay Demo: watch video
Browser Security Upgrade Info
- Debit Card Hotline
The Debit Card Hotline for Freedom Plus Members is available from 6PM to 12 Midnight, 7 days per week.
To access this service, please call (361) 850-6888.
- Custom Debit Card
Click here for detailed instructions
- General Security
Update Your Security Software
It's important to keep your security software up-to-date so you can have the best protection and online experience possible. Anti-virus software (such as McAfee or Norton) scans your computer regularly for viruses and spyware. Depending on your settings, it can also monitor your computer and incoming email to block potentially harmful files.
Keep your Web Browser Up-To-Date
All browsers are susceptible to malware and browser security problems. One the easiest and most effective ways to protect yourself from these threats is to ensure your browser is up to date. To ensure you can surf the web with confidence, knowing you've got the latest security updates, here are links to KlebergBank.com supported browsers:
Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Websites.
Watch out for copycat websites that deliberately use a name or web address very similar to, but not the same as, that of a real financial institution. The intent is to lure you into clicking onto their website and giving your personal information, such as your account number and password. Always check to see that you have typed in the correct URL and that you are being directed to a secure site containing "https://."
Email Security Tips
Email has become one of the most common methods of communication in the world. However, that also means the potential for cyber criminals to attempt to use email as a way to collect your private information has also risen. To help keep your information safe, here are some great tips to be aware of when checking your email:
- Kleberg Bank will never ask for your User ID, password, or full social security number through an email.
- Be wary of suspicious emails. Never open attachments, click on links, or respond to emails from suspicious or unknown senders.
- If you receive a suspicious email that you think is from someone posing as Kleberg Bank, do not respond or provide any information. Forward the email to Online@KlebergBank.com.
- If you accidentally respond to a phishing email with personal or account information, contact Kleberg Bank immediately at 361-592-8501 (Kingsville) or 361-850-6800 (Corpus Christi).